A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annabelle Cabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabe
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annabelle Cabe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabe graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cabe has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annabelle Deang Cabe MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Annabelle D. Cabe practice?
- Dr. Annabelle Cabe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Annabelle Cabe practices Family Medicine near Southaven, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Southaven Primary Care Doctors.