A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annabelle Cabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabe
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Cabe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annabelle Cabe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabe graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cabe has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annabelle Deang Cabe MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Annabelle D. Cabe practice?
- Dr. Annabelle Cabe has 1 office location.
Dr. Annabelle Cabe practices Family Medicine near Southaven, MS.
See Southaven Family Physicians.