A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annabelle Dimapilis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annabelle Dimapilis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dimapilis
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Dimapilis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annabelle Dimapilis, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 72 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimapilis graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dimapilis has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annabelle Bello Dimapilis DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Annabelle B. Dimapilis practice?
- Dr. Annabelle Dimapilis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Annabelle Dimapilis practices Family Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lindenwold, NJ.
See Marlton Family Physicians.