A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annabelle Dimapilis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annabelle Dimapilis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dimapilis
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Dimapilis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annabelle Dimapilis, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 72 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimapilis graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dimapilis has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annabelle Bello Dimapilis DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Annabelle B. Dimapilis practice?
- Dr. Annabelle Dimapilis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Annabelle Dimapilis practices Family Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lindenwold, NJ.
See Marlton Family Physicians.