Overall Review

April 6th, 2011
Very compentent
I already have a few friends who sees Dr. Lee and they like myself would recommend her to anyone.Dr Lee takes good care of me, if there is something wrong with my test or I call about and issue, she or her staff never hesitate to assist me.

January 15th, 2011
No longer happy with Dr. Lee
I am at the point of searching for another doctor. When you have an issue it's hard to get through to even schedule an appt. The phone line is busy half the time. They don't seem to have a sense of urgency. Dr. Lee's wait time is too long. When she comes in she barely assess your overall joints. Complained my hands have become extremly swollen, she literally looked at my hands for 30 seconds. She mentions taking some other meds, a list of (5 different) pills. She proceeded to ask me if I had taken them. Really? This is something a doctor should already know based on my file. That alarmed me. I questioned the side effects and her answers were vague. She seemed annoyed that I contiuned to ask her more questions about the side effects and the overall results. She used the word "I think" and "probably" a lot. She mentioned a new drug out there that isn't approved yet but I could try that one. My current meds are over $3,000 a month. I decided at that point it's time to move on. I really loved Dr. Popp, maybe cause of his illness and having to cancel so many appts his decision to bring her on was kind of rushed.

May 3rd, 2010
She is always in a hurry and doesn't have time to explain my condition to me. She also just randomly starts medications without much explanation.
Her office staff is very unprofessional and unfriendly.

April 19th, 2010
Excellent doctor and staff
Excellent doctor and staff. I would recommend them to friends and family. Keep up the good work.