Dr. Annabelle Lopez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Annabelle Lopez?

Making an appointment is impossible!

Posted on May 2nd, 2017

I have tried to make an appointment for 2 days. Today was the last straw. I called and was transferred to someone else and waited around 10 minutes before anyone answered. In the background I could hear a lot of laughing. Then I was transferred back to someone else. I waited for 15 minutes then called back. No one answered they just transferred me directly to hold. I waited another 10 minutes and called again. This time no one answered. I guess they were to busy gossiping to bother to answer the phone. All I wanted was an appointment which would have probably taken all of two minutes! Decided to find another gyno and guess what? It only took about 3 minutes to get information for new patient.

Misinformed staff

Posted on September 12th, 2016

We were given an appt to c our baby in a sonogram n we both took time off work etc n then come appt day we r told da sono tech doesnt work on thursdays so da staff needs to b better informed

Amazing Doctor!

Posted on September 6th, 2016

My experience with Dr. Lopez was amazing! She is caring and informative. She is extremely good at her profession.

Posted on November 17th, 2015

loved the staff and Dr!

Great gyno

Posted on November 6th, 2015

I was unhappy with my former gyno and decided to get a new doctor. I found Dr. Lopez passing by the expressway and I saw her billboard. When I met her I was happy I found her. She's professional and really sweet. I love my Gyno!

Worse STAFF ever!!!!!!!

Posted on August 9th, 2015

First of all I actually have no complains about Dr. Lopez she is great! She is very understanding and professional. The sad thing about her office is that her staff is the worse the front desk girl is so rude n her office manager Ester is too!!! I'm so confused on how such a wonderful Dr. would let her staff treat her patients that way. I really wish there was someway to let Dr. Lopez know that this is totally unfair for us as her patients.

Rude, rude, rude nurses!

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

Dr. Lopez came recommended by the family dr. Which I think may or may not be related to her somehow. Anyway, her staf is rude and very unprofessional. When asking personal questions they always have a smirk on their faces as if they want to laugh. They are not friendly at all. The ladies at the front desk are slow and rude. Never make eye contact and dismiss you as if you're a peon.. I'm not sure why she keeps them. Or why she doesn't hire a better staff. Dr Lopez is away a lot. But I did see her and she is great. She is friendly and very talkative and she lets u ask plenty of questions. I'm not sure I'm going to keep her as my OBG for long only bcc of her staff. I can not emphasize this enough. These girls have no people skills whatsoever and it's sad. I hope she figures this out real soon. I would give her five stars but her staff is horrible, untrained, rude, unfriendly, a bit ominous, condescending, and the list goes on.. Her waiting area is dirty looking but rooms are clean .

Posted on May 21st, 2015

I do not recommend this doctor. Horrible service!!! Rude Staff. I was having complications with my pregnancy and she never let me know. I had to transfer to another doctor and she did not want to release my medical records to me or my new doctor. My cousin had cosmetic surgery and she ended up in the emergency room with severe infection. Dr. Lopez refused to see her. Little did we know she was NOT Certified to do Cosmetic Surgery.

Un inviting staff

Posted on February 26th, 2015

Dr. Annabelle is a great OBGYN who is hardly ever around and her staff tend to portray themselves as rude nurses. I am currently having a bad experience I tried to stay because of location but I couldn't pretend to be happy with the service. Would not recommend from personal experience.

Posted on November 5th, 2014

Horrible experience we still have yet to meet this doctor to deliver me and shes always out. Nurses are great. But the front desk girl is so slow and rude. I feel alone in this pregnancy and its to late for me to change.

Posted on November 4th, 2014

this doctor is always out always been seen by a PA staff is horrible and rude

Awesome caring doctor

Posted on February 3rd, 2012

I just had my first gynecological exam today with Dr Lopez and although I was very nervous she was able to calm me down. She explained to me what a pelvic exam was and the importance of having one every year. She talk me through the exam and I was able to relax. She is very good at explaining and making patients feel comfortable. I would definitely continue to go with her and will send my friends and family