Dr. Annabelle Matias Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Annabelle Matias?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Annabelle Matias?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 3rd, 2017

She is very knowledgeable and treats each patient like family. She never rushes you and genuinely cares about making you well.

January 20th, 2016

Honest pros and cons

Dr. Matias is wonderful. I wish the rest could be said about the nurses and staff. They are less than helpful and down right rude many times. If Dr. Matias wasn't so wonderful I would leave the practice. I hope it doesn't come to that.

December 30th, 2014

excellent doctor! I love her. She is very compassionate and careful to detail. Great listener and makes me feel more than just like a patient

July 30th, 2014

great doctor

i have been going to dr. matias for about 8-9 years, she has always been very compassionate. Very concerned about you and your problems. Very personable. She is A-1. I have referred several people to her and they think she is just wonderful.

January 27th, 2014

I was extremely disappointed with the office staff. I spoke with them three times and in each case they created a conformational atmosphere. It took me a month to get an appointment wish, due to illness, the doctor cancelled, but when I called to reschedule the staff made me feel unimportant, bothersome, a nuisance.

July 9th, 2013

RN

She is spot on with aggressive med treatment and diagnosis. She takes time to listen to her pts, and discusses treatment options. Your money goes a long way under her care. She someone you can trust with your health and your life.

October 12th, 2012

Dr.Matias is a compassionate physician who demonstrates great expertise in treating her patients. We are pleased to have such a committed physician.

June 2nd, 2012

Dr. Matias is the Best. Caring, concerned and up to date on everything. The office staff are all courteous and professional.

July 9th, 2011

KCS

She is the best! She listen to you. She is like family. My mom and dad go to her as well. My husband and I have been going to her for over six years. I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for a doctor who is compassinate and really does cares about her patients and she takes the time to diagnose and research your signs and symptoms. She is a blessing to my family.

June 15th, 2011

One of the finest physicians I have ever met

Actually I don't know exactly how to explain what a wonderful physician she is, she reminds me of the old time doctors that use to make home visits, hard to believe but 45 years ago Dr. Sapp, our family physician made his office visits to our home. He had a full staff but the majority of his patients were seen in their homes. I didn't think I would have ever find someone so passionate and caring. She takes so much time with you and explains everything in detail. Her office staff work very hard, I love it that she see's my husband and I, same time, same room and I am greatful to have found someone so competent.

July 20th, 2010

Great Doctor and Staff

Dr. Matias and her staff are wonderful. They really take the time to understand the problem and the patient before making a diagnosis and treatment. Then she discusses treatment options to make sure it fits the patient's lifestyle and makes it most effective for a full recovery. I cannot thank her enough for what she has done for me. She and her PA are both wonderful!!!

February 5th, 2010

Dr. Matias is a terrific doctor! She is very easy to talk to. She talks WITH you, not down to you. She will discuss treatment options with you, and help you to decide which is best for you.I called just now to make an appointment, and Dr Matias is booked up to a month in advance. If the matter is routine, there is a PA on staff, Marjorie Beaulieu. Marjorie is wonderful, knowledgeable, and very competent. I've had an urgent problem when Dr Matias was not available, but Dr Gatien was. Dr Gatien was terrific.I've been going there for several years now. The only problem I have there is with referrals. They aren't always done timely. You need to follow up with them to make sure everything is completed, including faxing over your records.