Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Annadorai Kalahasthy
Dr. Annadorai Kalahasthy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dayton, OH. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kalahasthy is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital, Miami Valley Hospital and Dayton Heart Hospital. Dr. Kalahasthy has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Annadorai Kalahasthy has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Annadorai Kalahasthy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.
Dr. Abdelhamed Abdelhamed
Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Dayton, OH 0 mi18
Dr. Ramaswamy Bathini
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Dayton, OH 0 mi51
Dr. Abdul Wase
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Dayton, OH 0 mi36