General Practitioner, Internists
6251 Good Samaritan Way
Suite 210 A
Huber Heights, OH 45424
(937) 226-9382
Locations and availability (1)

|  great doctor  |  show details
by . on Jan 7th, 2014

takes the time to fully understand what's going on and then explains treatment options in easily understandable terms. follows through on everything he promises. felt extremely confident in his abilities. the best experience I've ever had with a doctor.

Oct 10th, 2011

Best Internal Medicine doctor in Dayton. Very good clinical and patient skills. He didn't rush me and took the time to speak to me.

Aug 24th, 2011

Great doctor,always has time for me.

|  James Dora  |  show details
May 30th, 2011

Excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable and compassionate. I would highly recommend him.

Mar 31st, 2011

He saved my life.efficient and smart,convinced me to do a life saving colonoscopy altho i had reservations.never had to wait more than few minutes.

|  mary  |  show details
Jul 1st, 2010

the best i ever had.always on time,respectful,knwledgable.

by Jennifer on Feb 19th, 2010

Dr. Kalahasthy cares for his patients. However, he wants to rush you out of the office after a very quick diagnosis. Everything is computerized at his office now so it's very quicka and you're out the door. As a patient of his I would like to see him take more of a look at the general picture than just my symptoms.

|  called me psychosomatic when i really have CVD  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2009

i do not like this doctor at all. saw him two times in April, 2009. rude and arrogant. refused to give me copies of my MRI report from Dr. Richard Ledermanat Cleveland Clinic. Deliberately lied to me and called me psychosomatic illnessinstead of the terminal truth that i haveadvanced cerebralvascular disease medicalcode now 437.9. Dr. lederman had also refused to give me them when i was inCleveland Clinic on April 7, 2009. theyjust wanted to cover up the lifelongtruth that i was never crazy but had thisprogressive ( probably inherited ) terminal, progressive, and incurable disease SINCE I WAS BORN! THEY, ALONG WITH SOME DOCTORS IN SPRINGFIELD, OHIOHAD MIS-DIAGNOSED ME 20 YEARS AGO as thenMAX GRAVES started the mistake. otherscarried on with it right up through Dr. KALAHASTHY. A NEW HOSPITAL COMPLEX ISBEING BUILT BY 2012 IN SPFLD, OHIO ANDMANY OF THESE INVOLVED MD'S IN SPFLD, OHIO WANT TO COVER UP THEIR MISTAKES THEYMADE ON ME. IT ALL HAS TO DO WITH THE EXTRA CASH THEY WILL GET FROM GETTING ASSIGNED TO THIS HOSPITAL. THUS, THESE ABOUT A DOZEN MD'S IN SPFLD, OH WILLSIMPLY E-MAIL OUT-OF-TOWN MD'S AND, GODONLY KNOWS WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT ME. IT HASNOT HAPPENED ALL THE TIME - JUST WHENEVERI TRIED TO GET A CAT SCAN OR MRI. TOOLATE FOR THEM NOW - THE CAT'S OUT OF THE BAG. I GOT COPIES OF THE TRUE CLEVELAND FROM A CERTAIN MD'S SECRETARY WHEN THE IDIOT WASN'T AROUND. PAYBACKS ARE A " YOUKNOW WHAT!" I HOPE SOMEONE ELSE GETS THE NEW HOSPITAL JOBS INSTEAD OF ANY OR ALL OF YOU WHO ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO IT. OR,SOMEDAY YOUR TURN WILL COME TO GET A DISEASE AND MAYBE YOU'LL BE MIS-DIAGNOSEDAND LABELED " THE VILLAGE IDIOT " LIKEYOU DID TO ME. DESPITE MY ANGER, I WILL FORGIVE ALL INVOLVED WHO DID THIS ( EVENCOMMUNITY - MERCY HOSPITAL IN SPFLD,OHWHO WOULD NOT ENTER MY CORRECT DIAGNOSESINTO THEIR RECORDS WHEN I GAVE THEM TOTHEM IN DECEMBER, 2008. I ORDERED ALL THE PAST 2 AND 1/2YEARS OF PERSONAL MDREPORTS FOR $107. THE CHECK WAS " CONVIENTLY " LOST AND I HAD TO ORDER BY CREDIT CARD PLUS PAY MY BANK A $33 STOPPAYMENT ON THE " LOST " CHECK I PLACED RIGHT INTO A WOMAN'S HAND NAMED JANICEAT THE COMMUNITY HOSPITAL RECORDS DEPT ON THE 3RD FLOOR. THE CREDIT CARD PAYMENT ONLY PRODUCED MY EMERGENCY ROOMVISITS OVER THE PAST 3 YEARS - NONE OF THE NASTY REPORTS INVOLVED DOCTORS MADE UP ABOUT ME. I HOPE YOU ALL CHOKE ON THOSE " MISPLACED " MEDICAL RECORDS. YOUINVOLVED LIE AS GOOD AS IRAN SAYING THEYAREN'T INTENDING TO BUILD NUCLEAR WEAPONS!! I NOW FORGIVE ALL OF YOU WHEREI HAVE NOW REVEALED THE TRUTH ABOUT WHATI'VE REALLY BEEN STRICKEN WITH ALL MYLIFE, AND WILL PROBABLY DIE FROM IN A FEW YEARS. HOWEVER, YOU'LL ALL HAVE TO TALK TO GOD ABOUT YOUR MISDEEDS YOURSELVES. WHAT'S THAT?? YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD?? WELL, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVEANY PROBLEM THEN! OR DO YOU!!! YOU ARE THE LAST IN A LINE OF FOOLS OVER THIS MANNER, DR. KALAHASTHY. I'VE LET EVERYBODY KNOW NOW WHO WAS CHIEFLY INVOLVED IN MESSING UP A LOT OF MY LIFEWITH YOUR GREED, ARROGANCE, PRIDE, ANDDENIAL. I CAN NOW DIE IN PEACE KNOWING THAT YOU ALL KNOW I KNOW THE TRUTH. I DONOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT. I'M NOTSTROMG ENOUGH TO TURN THE OTHER CHEEK.THE LORD JESUS IS GOD. I FALL FAR, FAR SHORT OF HIM. SO DO YOU AND ALL OTHERS. THANKFULLY, HE DIED ON THE CROSS FOR ALLOF OUR SINS. GOOD LUCK! I'M FINISHEDWITH ALL INVOLVED IN THIS MESS AS OF NOW.NO MORE WRITE-UPS ON THE INTERNET. CANCELANY TIME YOU WANT. I MADE THE TRUTH KNOWNABOUT ALL INVOLVED. I WAS LEFT NO CHOICEBY ANY OF YOU.ALL OF YOU WOULDN'T STOPLYING ABOUT ME. I HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO MAKE THE TRUTH BE KNOWN.UNFORTUNATELY,THERE ARE PROBABLY A NUMBER OF OTHER PATIENTS IN SPRINGFIELD, OHIO BEING TREATED THE SAME WAY BY THEIR RESPECTIVEMD'S.