A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annah Abrams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annah Abrams is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annah Abrams, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Psychosomatic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrams graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Abrams has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annah Naomi Abrams MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Annah N. Abrams practice?
- Dr. Annah Abrams has 1 office location.
Dr. Annah Abrams practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists and Boston Child Psychiatrists.