Dr. Annalee Paul Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Annalee Paul?

June 19th, 2014

rethink drs

With my first son who has always been health I've had no complaints but when my second boy came along treatment was not up to par. He asperated when they did c-section and she had staff continuosly trying to wean him off oxygen until he had to be flown to a top notch neonatal unit. Recent issue was a doubled dosage of medications that can cause kidney or liver damage granted in a normal child it would just cause drowsiness and no other issues but my child has kidney issues already! That to me is a total lack of care and proper treatment but if a child has no constant illnesses its not a bad place to take them.

July 31st, 2013

Dr. Paul and her office staff are wonderful. They get us in fast and she takes the time to sit down and explain things to you. My kids won't see anyone but her and my youngest always wants to stops and say hi when were at the hospital.

July 22nd, 2013

Very ticked off momma!!

I will never, and I repeat never take my daughters to Dr Paul again, they have both been very sick for the last 6 days, I called and they fit us in Friday afternoon.. She looked over both of them and told me that my youngest (7 months) was just teething and my oldest (2 years) had Croup. She did not explain to me what Croup was and gave her nothing for it, basically said there was nothing to do except use a humidifier. When I got home I googled it and found out oral steroids could have been given along with breathing treatments.. Sunday morning they still have fevers and seemed to have gotten worse so I went with my mommy instincts and took them to western baptist, by the time we got back to a room my oldest temp was up to 103 and she was dehydrated, they did chest X-rays on both girls. My oldest had to have an IV put in to run fluids and an antibiotic. After they got back the chest X-rays come to find out my oldest has a touch of pneumonia, bronchitis, and a bad sore throat.. She is on oral steroids, breathing treatments, and an antibiotic if I had waited until Monday they told me she woul have had to be admitted. My youngest has bronchitis and a right ear infection. She is now on antibiotics as well. I find this very ridiculous and Dr Paul should not be able to have patients if she can't do any better than this. I am highly disappointed and very very mad!! I do believe its needless to say my family and I will never go back to her.

July 4th, 2016