A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annaliese Kistler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annaliese Kistler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kistler graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Kistler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annaliese Elaine Kistler MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Annaliese E. Kistler practice?
- Dr. Annaliese Kistler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Annaliese Kistler practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX.
See San Antonio Obstetricians & Gynecologists.