Dr. Annamalai Ashokan Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Annamalai Ashokan?

Mrs.

Posted on September 1st, 2014

Dr. Ashokan is THE only doctor (and up until my first with him I had searched through many)who was able to diagnosis my injuries correctly. And give me the correct chemical balance of precisely the right medications to treat injuries that made me permanently disabled (a term given me by workers compensation insurance before my appointment with this doctor) Dr. Ashokan can give trigger point injections hitting the exact areas needed, my cervical and shoulder area will drop up to over an inch after the injection because of spasm that had been in the area of my upper back for years and never before properly diagnosed or addressed before Dr. Ashokan. He has a concern for his patients pain levels and knows each person feels the same pain differently. He is kind and courteous and takes time to listen to his patients and does not talk down to them, like many other doctors do. He has tried many different procedures to help me. If it was not for workers compensation denying many of them I am sure I would have gotten better results in the long run. Their decisions come from doctors and nurses who never actually see the patients and only make their decisions from statistics, not the way Dr. Ashokan does. He takes each patient and their histories on personal one on one diagnosis, and he has had many years of updating hishis medical knowledge by attending many new updates and classes, to keep fresh his practice and options available in his medical expertise. I have recomended him to people I know but remember to tell them they would need to get an other doctors recommendation to be able to get an appointment with him. I am very glad that the doctor who recommended me to him did so. I was very depressed because of not getting treated correctly by other doctors for so many years before I finally was put in the correct medical professionals practice. Anyone would be very greatful to be in Dr. Ashokans care.

Great Doctor

Posted on March 29th, 2013

Posted on June 25th, 2012

I have severe chronic pain. This man's first words to me were, "I'm not prescribing you anything". I am a nineteen year old girl who was just looking for some relief from my chronic migraines/TMJD pain and he immediately assessed me as a "pill popper". He said that my medical conditions were a result of me not enjoying life and his suggestions were to "take a walk and go to the movies!". He then wrote me a prescription for an anti-depressant and then walked out. This man has inspired my distrust and dislike of doctors. I've never experienced anyone being this dismissive towards me. He made Dr. House look like a dream come true.

Posted on June 6th, 2011

My wife was never able to get an actual appointment. His office staff was very difficult to work with. She tried for one month to see him but his staff always had more conditions. They needed information sent from our primary care doctor but each time the information was sent they demanded more and more information.They didn't seem to care that my wife was in pain and for some reason they wouldn't contact our primary doctor.

Great doctor

Posted on April 6th, 2011

Ive been doing the work comp thing for going on three years and have had the WORST doctors. Dr. Ashokan has really saved my life thats all I can really say.

Won't see me - Gave no explantion

Posted on November 22nd, 2010

I was a past patient of his until he just drop without an explanation or comment. His staff told me I could not longer see him. I wanted an answer as to why. I got my lawyer to call him. Refused to talk, His staff made my lawyer so mad, that she told me To never go back to his office again. I went to another pain speaclist and told him about the incident. He thought it may have had something to due with the insurance company and his staff. If this Doctor dumps you , Don't count on an explantion, He won't even give you a minute or noting.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on April 17th, 2010

I have been a patient of yours for 10 years or so following my surgery on my lower back. I but only have (1) complaint. I have been waiting nearly (5) months for a radiofrequency, My life has stopped until I receive this procedure....no work...nothing...please HELP!!!!!!

Posted on July 25th, 2017