Dr. Annamalai Veerappan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 18th, 2015
Dr. Veerapan has been a fine doctor, very pleasant, helpful and has great expertise, I am beyond satisfied in all aspects

January 17th, 2014
Dr. Veerappan
Dr. Vee has a very effective way of communicating with patients. I have colon cancer. Apart from being one of the most compassionate doctors I have met, he always gives me a clear outline of treatment options, new and old. Most importantly, he explains the benefits and risks of each one. Very knowledgeable. I think doctor-patient relationships are really important for good outcomes in medical care. Dr. Vee excels at developing a good relationship with his patients. He is so respectful to each of his patients, regardless of their background. It is clear that he is invested in the care of his patients, and I have never hesitated to trust his judgement.

January 11th, 2014
Great Doctor, Great Staff
I am a nurse and when I had to start seeing a gastroenterologist, my colleagues told me Dr. V is the man to see. His work is impeccable. Notably for me, he treats his staff members so well. They are all very happy with their jobs and many have been with Dr. V for 10+ years! The receptionist who was mentioned above is gone now and the young girl who checks patients in is very polite and knows what she is doing! The new girl is very patient and very willing to help patients.

August 28th, 2013
lazy receptionist
Omg...he has such a slow and lazy receptionist. I never write reviews for anyone but this I just had to. Dr. Veerapan is a very good doctor and shows care to his patients but never can get a hold of him and his lazy receptionist gives him wrong Info and when I was seen by dr veerappan...the receptionist didnt even know the simple medical procedure that was requested and I had to explain to HER what it was and I caught her mistake on my insurance Info with a typo AND I had to tell HER to take my co-pay. She is so slow. You cant even get a direct number to their office.