A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annemarie Buadu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buadu
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buadu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Buadu graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.
Dr. Buadu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annemarie Adwoa Buadu MD is a female Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Annemarie A. Buadu practice?
- Dr. Annemarie Buadu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Annemarie Buadu practices Radiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Radiologists.