A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annemarie Buadu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buadu
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buadu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Buadu graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.
Dr. Buadu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annemarie Adwoa Buadu MD is a female Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Annemarie A. Buadu practice?
- Dr. Annemarie Buadu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Annemarie Buadu practices Radiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Radiologists.