A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annamarie Ibay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annamarie Ibay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annamarie Ibay, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibay graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ibay has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ibay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Annamarie D. Ibay practice?
Dr. Annamarie Ibay practices Family Medicine near Lumberton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Holly, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Lumberton Family Physicians.