A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annamarie Ibay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annamarie Ibay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annamarie Ibay, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibay graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ibay has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annamarie Dizon Ibay MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Annamarie D. Ibay practice?
- Dr. Annamarie Ibay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Annamarie Ibay practices Family Medicine near Lumberton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Holly, NJ.
See Lumberton Family Physicians.