A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annamarie Lammendola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annamarie Lammendola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lammendola
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lammendola Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lammendola graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Lammendola has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annamarie C Lammendola DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Annamarie C. Lammendola practice?
- Dr. Annamarie Lammendola has 1 office location.
Dr. Annamarie Lammendola practices Family Medicine near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Family Physicians.