A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annamarie Lammendola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annamarie Lammendola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lammendola
Education & Awards
Dr. Lammendola graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Lammendola has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annamarie C Lammendola DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Annamarie C. Lammendola practice?
- Dr. Annamarie Lammendola has 1 office location.
Dr. Annamarie Lammendola practices Family Medicine near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Family Physicians.