Dr. Annamarie Paulsen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Annamarie Paulsen?

One of a kind

Posted on November 20th, 2015

This psychiatrist is a one of a kind truly. Very thorough, very precise, excellent listener. She came highly recommended. Rest assured she meets every expectation! As well as her wonderful caring staff, everyone is friendly and is such a welcoming environment!! She also hones in quickly and gently at the root of any issues! You can tell she truly cares about you and her heart is in this!

Posted on October 10th, 2015

very fake and patronizing and intimidating. never really listened to what i was saying. prescribed unnecessary medications. would NOT recommend, would NEVER visit again.

Posted on May 29th, 2015

I very much like Dr. Paulsen but the administrative staff is pretty nasty. They tend to be rude and entitled. When I had to wait an hour and couldn't wait any longer, they were very rude and snide, acting as if I have no right to ask why I am waiting an hour.

Posted on April 15th, 2015

I love Dr. Paulsen. She is dedicated to doing whatever she can to help you. Her assistant is great also.

patient

Posted on March 29th, 2015

Dr. Paulsen is a gifted and skilled mind healer !

Great Psychiatrist

Posted on January 29th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Paulsen for at least 10 years for bipolar disorder. I had seen other doctors before her and was tired of textbook depression scale questions. She was the first doctor to actually hold a conversation with me and listen to my problem. She actually LISTENS to her patients problems and concerns and involves their opinions in their treatment plan. Psychiatry is not just about getting pills to fix a problem, but working to live with the disorder you have. Dr. Paulsen has always been there for me, never made me feel bad about setbacks I have had, been willing to consider my feelings about my treatment and adjust to them, and been a rock for me in times of suffering. I feel so comfortable with her that I tell her my deepest thoughts and feelings. She is nonjudgmental. I am so grateful to have found her those many years ago. I don't know what I would do without her at times. Thanks, Dr. P.

A TRUE ANGEL SENT STRAIGHT FROM GOD HIMSELF

Posted on August 21st, 2012

SHE'S NUMBER#1,SHE IS ALWAYS BENDING OVER BACKWARDS FOR ME ,EVEN ON HER DAYS OFF. SHE HAS HELPED ME THROUGH SOME TIMES THAT I REALLY THOUGHT I COULDNT HANDLE LIFE. SHE IS SO KIND,PATIENT, AND DEFININTELY KNOWS HER STUFF... SHE IS MY ANGEL. HER STAFF IS ALWAYS SO CONSIDERATE OF OTHERS.. SHES MORE THAN MY DOCTOR,SHES A REAL FRIEND WHO LISTENS AND CARES .. I RECOMMENED HER TO ANYONE WHO CONSIDERING OR LOOKING FOR A PSYCHIRIST, SHES THE ONE... SHES SAVED MY LIFE, LITERALLY. I'VE NEVER EXPERIENCED SUCH GOOD CARE AND ATTENTION ANY WHERE ELSE.HONESTLY,I WENT FROM DOCTOR TO DOCTOR AND FOUND NO HELP, UNTIL THE DAY I WALKED IN HER OFFICE .... THANKS,DR. PAULSEN,YOU TRULY ARE A BLESSING. I ALWAYS LOOK FOWARD TO EVERY VISIT, EVERYTIME I WALK OUT OF OFFICE I FEEL GBREAT!!!!!!

Excellent doctor!

Posted on August 19th, 2012

Dr Paulsen helped my daughter thru a very difficult Time period. She really cares about her patients. She Has a great ability to quickly diagnose underlying Problems and effectively treat the patient. She is very compassionate and very respectful of the patient. My daughter would not go to any other doctor. I highly recommend dr Paulsen!

great psychiatrist

Posted on August 18th, 2012

I have had a great experience with Dr. Paulsen and her staff. Dr. Paulsen cared enough to address many of my issues on my first visit and gave me the confidence i needed to move forward with my treatment. I am so glad I had this appointment.

Unimpressed

Posted on July 14th, 2012

First off, the office lost me.. while I was in the office. When my parter asked why my appointment was taking so long, she was told I hadn't even checked in. While I was waiting, Dr. Paulsen saw patients who checked in >30 minutes after me. When she finally got to me, she did not listen to me and was very inconsiderate. She didn't even spend 10 minutes with me, and those 10 minutes were spent talking to other doctors, drug reps, and moving to a new room. She didn't even try to help my depression, despite the fact that I admitted I had considered harming myself. (She actually ended up prescribing an ADHD medication.) Very disappointing. Would NOT recommend.

dr paulsen

Posted on June 18th, 2012

she is so careing,thoughtful.i love her and her staff.

Do not use this provider

Posted on March 19th, 2012

I would never refer anyone to this provider. The office does not assit with disability claims. The front office clerks is extremly rude and they care more about money thant they the patients. Not very willing to assist with anything.