A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Jacob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Jacob, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacob graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore.
Dr. Jacob has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Memorial Hospital Medical Center of Cumb
- Chippenham/JHNSTN Wils Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Joseph Jacob MBBS and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anna J. Jacob practice?
- Dr. Anna Jacob has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Jacob practices Pediatrics near Arlington, VA.
See Arlington Pediatricians.