A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annapurna Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annapurna Reddy is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Reddy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Med Ctr Merced Dominican Cam
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annapurna M Reddy MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Annapurna M. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Annapurna Reddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Annapurna Reddy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Merced, CA.
See San Diego Obstetricians & Gynecologists.