A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annapurni Jayam-Trouth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Annapurni Jayam-Trouth is Below Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jayam-Trouth graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Jayam-Trouth has 2 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Howard University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annapurni Jayam-Trouth MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Annapurni Jayam-Trouth practice?
- Dr. Annapurni Jayam-Trouth has 1 office location.
Dr. Annapurni Jayam-Trouth practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Neurologists.