A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annavarapu Murty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murty
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annavarapu Murty, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Murty graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Murty has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Red Cedar Medical Center - Mayo Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annavarapu Gale Murty MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Annavarapu G. Murty practice?
- Dr. Annavarapu Murty has 1 office location.
Dr. Annavarapu Murty practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Menomonie, WI.
See Menomonie Primary Care Doctors and Menomonie Geriatric Doctors.