A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Annavarapu Murty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murty
Specialties & Research
Dr. Annavarapu Murty, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Murty graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Murty has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Red Cedar Medical Center - Mayo Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Annavarapu Gale Murty MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Annavarapu G. Murty practice?
- Dr. Annavarapu Murty has 1 office location.
Dr. Annavarapu Murty practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Menomonie, WI.
See Menomonie Family Physicians and Menomonie Geriatric Doctors.