Dr. Anne-Laura Cook Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Anne-Laura Cook?

Posted on April 25th, 2016

Enjoyable first visit, looking forward to more.

Patient

Posted on March 19th, 2013

I can't believe we're talking about the same doctor. Dr. Cook was incredibly nice, listened, and communicated well. Yes, she's young, but she and the other doctors came up with an accurate diagnosis and left no stone unturned. I feel fortunate to have ended up with her. Either we're talking about a different doctor at Trinity or she's had some kind of personality transplant. I'd give her top ratings as I would the rest of my doctors at the hospital. I wish she had an office in Florida. I'd use her as my primary physician in a second.

Y'all are crazy

Posted on June 29th, 2012

I think y'all really are insane. Dr. Cook is an excellent physician. I have worked with her for a long time, and she is wonderful, probably one of the best and brightest physicians I have ever met. Great bedside manner and works with all hospital disciplines wonderfully. I think she just told you the truth and you were too offended by it and wanted someone to baby and sugarcoat it for you. Grow up, have some accountability, and don't talk trash about a great physician and person. If she saw outpatients, I would gladly recommends her to every family member I had, and see her myself.

Glad she's not with patients anymore

Posted on February 13th, 2012

Upon first meeting with her, she told me I needed counseling for anxiety and said it was not her fault that other doctors told me to get to an internist for my high blood pressure and raised my anxiety. They scheduled and rescheduled my appt so by the time I saw her, I was anxious about extremely high blood pressure and her not even evaluating me but first glance told me I needed counseling (when I was already with a counselor) did nothing to help my blood pressure.

Fantastic , thorough professional

Posted on February 12th, 2012

Disrespectful, Back Stabbing, Needs to spend time as a patient in the Psych Ward for a while.

Posted on January 7th, 2012

I find her to be a cold hearted, disrespectful,absolutely rude person. She does not need to be called a Doctor. How she became Certified is beyond me. My family and I have never been treated the way we were by her and Trinity Medical Center. She will not do what she says she is going to do and will go behind your back to do what she wants. NEVER again will she get the opportunity to treat anyone in my family. I wouldn't let her treat my cat. She is not capable of caring nor calling herself a Doctor.

Cold as ICE

Posted on November 14th, 2011

If you want a doctor that cares then run the other way. She is as cold as ice, unfeeling, know it all, judgemental about my condition and my eating habits and just plain mean. I would go to a doc in the box before I would ever go see her again!!

Won't listen to ailment

Posted on February 25th, 2011

This doctor is very , very young. Looked 16. Would not listen at all and lectured me the whole time about my lifestyle. A now it all! Hated her and will NEVER go back ever again.

cold as ice

Posted on February 23rd, 2011

I went one time and will be last time too. The only doctor available for an appointment, so I went. She is as cold as can be, uncaring, won't listen, downgrading my concerns and was still sick a week later and finally got the medicine I needed instead of being treated like a paranoid baby. I will nEVER go to her ever again and you don't! She must have gone to a foreign school where they don't speak any English!

Posted on March 30th, 2016