A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne-Lise Yohay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne-Lise Yohay is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne-Lise Yohay, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yohay graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Yohay has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne-Lise Jacobsen Yohay MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne-Lise J. Yohay practice?
- Dr. Anne-Lise Yohay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne-Lise Yohay practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Hackensack Pediatricians.