Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anne-Lise Yohay
Dr. Anne-Lise Yohay, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hackensack, NJ, with another office in New York, NY. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Yohay is affiliated with New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia, Hackensack University Medical Center and NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell. She speaks English.
Dr. Anne-Lise Yohay has the following 2 specialties
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Anne-Lise Yohay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hackensack, NJ.
Dr. Nina Gold
Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Hackensack, NJ 0 mi22
Dr. Abraham Zerykier
Hackensack, NJ 0 mi31
Dr. Frances Guevarra
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Hackensack, NJ 0 mi14