Dr. Anne-Marie Amies Oelschlager Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anne-Marie Amies Oelschlager?

May 25th, 2015

Dr Amies took time with my daughter and was extremely patient.

June 20th, 2012

Exceptional Caring and Informed Doctor

After reading some reviews on line I was a little skeptical of our family's doctors referral to Dr. Amies. Given our faith in our family dr. and the fact Dr. Amies has the most experience in the area of our 15 year old's condition we went with the referral. I was blown away. First, she appeared very informed as to my daughters background and had several discussions with our family doctor. She was extremely caring, and did a wonderful job explaining the condition to both me and my daughter and spending some time alone with my daughter. She had everyone at ease when dealing with this delicate condition. She acted as if she had all the time my daughter needed and spoke to her on her level. We had another consulting doctor in for part of the appointment and they worked very well together.At dinner last night was the true test. Out of the blue my daughter said, "I really liked that doctor." Knowing we have the best doctor in the area for her delicate condition and she likes her gives me peace of mind that we are in good hands.I felt compelled to write this because I was so worried by what I had read before the appointment and I couldn't have been more satisfied with a doctor!

January 2nd, 2012

Surgeon NOT women's health care provider

Anne-Marie works at multiple teaching clinics and is very difficult to get in to see for follow up and impossible to reach by phone. She tends to order many tests and procedures but has little insight into the impact of invasive surgery and having students involved on her patients and fails to provide follow-up for common gyn problems . Strongly recommend you see a private gyn if at all possible at a non-teaching clinic.

February 21st, 2017