Dr. Anne-Marie Amies Oelschlager MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 25th, 2015
Dr Amies took time with my daughter and was extremely patient.

May 10th, 2013
Traumatized Adolescent Daughter
This doctor is Catholic and that impacts the recommendations she provides. She does not inform patients for example of other treatment options for a traumatic pregnancy and will not treat women who want to exercise their right to choose.

June 20th, 2012
Exceptional Caring and Informed Doctor
After reading some reviews on line I was a little skeptical of our family's doctors referral to Dr. Amies. Given our faith in our family dr. and the fact Dr. Amies has the most experience in the area of our 15 year old's condition we went with the referral. I was blown away. First, she appeared very informed as to my daughters background and had several discussions with our family doctor. She was extremely caring, and did a wonderful job explaining the condition to both me and my daughter and spending some time alone with my daughter. She had everyone at ease when dealing with this delicate condition. She acted as if she had all the time my daughter needed and spoke to her on her level. We had another consulting doctor in for part of the appointment and they worked very well together.At dinner last night was the true test. Out of the blue my daughter said, "I really liked that doctor." Knowing we have the best doctor in the area for her delicate condition and she likes her gives me peace of mind that we are in good hands.I felt compelled to write this because I was so worried by what I had read before the appointment and I couldn't have been more satisfied with a doctor!

January 2nd, 2012
Surgeon NOT women's health care provider
Anne-Marie works at multiple teaching clinics and is very difficult to get in to see for follow up and impossible to reach by phone. She tends to order many tests and procedures but has little insight into the impact of invasive surgery and having students involved on her patients and fails to provide follow-up for common gyn problems . Strongly recommend you see a private gyn if at all possible at a non-teaching clinic.