Family Practitioner

1111 Highway 6
Ste 100
Sugar Land, TX 77478
281-491-0909
Locations and availability (1)

|  Dr Herpin saved my life!  |  show details
by Amk on Apr 9th, 2014

I visited dr. Herpin for a routine physical last June. She felt a lump on my left breast and sent me for a mammogram and an ultrasound. The lump did not show up on the mammogram but could be seen on the ultrasound. It was diagnosed as breast cancer. While doing additional testing before surgery another lump was found on my right breast! I had a double mastectomy and now am cancer free . Dr Herpin is so thorough and very concerned about her patients. I have been going to her since she started practicing in Sugar Land . She has been a blessing to our family and would recommend her to anyone looking for a since knowledgeable provider.

|  show details
May 4th, 2012

Dr. Herpin is always caring and concerned during my visits. I drive a long distance to see her and don't mind the drive because I feel confident in her as a doctor. She never fails to listen and to make my visits pleasent.

|  I love Dr. Herpin!  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2010

If I hadn't moved across town I'd still be going to her... and sometimes I even do drive across town to see her. She's patient, kind, thorough... I always enjoyed my time with her. I highly recommend Dr. Herpin!