A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne-Marie Irani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne-Marie Irani is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne-Marie Irani, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Irani graduated from American University Of Beirut. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Irani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- Medical College of Virginia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne-Marie Irani MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anne-Marie Irani practice?
- Dr. Anne-Marie Irani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anne-Marie Irani practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Allergists and Richmond Pediatricians.