A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne-Marie Irani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne-Marie Irani is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Irani
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Irani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne-Marie Irani, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Irani graduated from American University Of Beirut. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Irani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- Medical College of Virginia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne-Marie Irani MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anne-Marie Irani practice?
- Dr. Anne-Marie Irani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anne-Marie Irani practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Allergists and Richmond Pediatricians.