Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anne-Marie Irani
Dr. Anne-Marie Irani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond, VA, with other offices in Richmond, VA and Richmond, VA (and 2 other locations). She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Allergy, Allergy and Immunology and Pediatrics. Dr. Irani is affiliated with Medical College of Virginia Hospital and VCU Health System. Dr. Irani has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Anne-Marie Irani has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Allergy
A pediatric allergist and immunologist knows the immune system in and out and specializes in how your child’s immune system fights infections and outside invaders. Of course, this includes autoimmune diseases, asthma and pneumonia, but they...
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Anne-Marie Irani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, VA.
Dr. Amy Harper
Child Neurology, Neurology, Pediatrics
Richmond, VA 0 mi19
Dr. Michael Schechter
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
Richmond, VA 0 mi39
Dr. Arun Kalra
Neurology, Child Neurology, Pediatrics
Richmond, VA 0 mi36