Dr. Anne-Marie Johnrose-Brown MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 18th, 2017
PERFECT EXPERIENCE
I BEEN GOING TO HER FOR ABOUT EIGHT YEARS. SHE THE ONLY DOCTOR THAT TAKE THE TIME TO TALK WITH YOU. SHE LISTEN TO YOUR PROBLEMS AND CONCERNS. I LOVE HER AS MY DOCTOR.

April 17th, 2017
Excellent, kind, compassionate physician
Dr. Johnrose-Brown is the most caring, empathetic, and kind physician I've ever had. If I needed to be seen today, there is no doubt she would see me (as she has seen me same-day in the past). I don't understand the negative reviews. Doctors are overwhelmed with patients but despite this Dr. JRB takes the time to REALLY listen. I appreciate her immensely & value her expertise.

January 16th, 2017
Personable, Professional and Thorough
I've been seeing Dr Johnrose-Brown for about 6 years now. She's been very empathetic to my numerous needs, injuries and even personal issues. I find her to be easy to talk to and experienced and quick to refer if there is something outside her level of expertise. I'd highly recommend Dr. Johnrose-Brown.

May 4th, 2016
Great Doctor
Everything was as expected; great doctor

March 11th, 2016
Could not care less about her patients
The staff in her office are wonderful, but she is the worst doctor I've ever dealt with in my life. She doesn't care about the patient's concerns and fights to even refill normal prescriptions that are documented for the patient in the past. She claims to specialize in weight loss assistance, but wouldn't even talk to me about what my options were unless I was considered obese. I am considered overweight and voiced concern that I kept gaining weight, but she offered no solutions and said I should go to a weight loss clinic if that's what I wanted. When I asked why she claimed to specialize in weight loss assistance if she was unwilling to help me at all, she said that she wouldn't argue with me and I should stop wasting her time. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. She shows no empathy for her patients and rarely spends more than five minutes with the patient at all.

October 26th, 2015
She listened when other Dr.'s didn't. With her help, I am down over 80 pounds and still losing. Her compassion and understanding were a breath of fresh air. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

September 3rd, 2015
She does not seem to care about her patients. When you ask for advice or come in sick she does not want to treat the problem, but wants your body to heal itself.

June 19th, 2015
MY VISITS
I BEEN GOING TO DOCTOR JOHNROSEBROWN FOR ABOUT SEVEN YEARS AND MY TWO GIRLS LOVE HER A LOT SHE IS CARING AND UNDERSTANDING. HER STAFF IS GREAT THEY MAKE ME FEEL A HOME. I'VE NEVER SAT FOR AND HOUR NOT EVEN TWENTY MINUTES . KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB GOD BLESS

November 5th, 2014
friendly, efficient, concerned care

October 20th, 2014
Caring Doctor
I have being going to Dr. Johnrose Brown for about 4-5 years now.....She is a very caring Doctor with me being overweight she is not rude like some of the Doctors when dealing with a obesity patient....she is very kind..soft and well spoken... she has been trying to help me lose weight and control my blood sugar level....I really enjoy having her as my doctor

June 5th, 2014
Incompetency of staff is the worse I've ever seen
The staff is completely incompetent. I was the only Person in the waiting room and sat there for an hour before I went up to ask if I was going to be seen, and that's when they told me they couldn't do a simple blood test because I was going to self pay. Dumbest group of people I've ever been in contact with. I should have known when I saw the office decorated with fake weightloss chemicals that this place is not a real doctors office. Stay away..don't waste your time with this puppet. I'm only giving this place a star because this site makes you. I would give her and her staff none.

May 10th, 2013
Agree-she should not be allowed to be in practice-worst ever
No knowledge. Are you sure she's a doctor? Please fire her immediately. There is a good reason why her office is not busy.