A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne-Marie Marcoux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne-Marie Marcoux is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne-Marie Marcoux, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcoux graduated from University of Rochester . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Marcoux has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne-Marie Marcoux MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anne-Marie Marcoux practice?
- Dr. Anne-Marie Marcoux has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anne-Marie Marcoux practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Surgeons.