A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne-Michelle Ruha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne-Michelle Ruha, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruha graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Ruha has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ruha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anne-Michelle M. Ruha practice?
Dr. Anne-Michelle Ruha practices Emergency Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Emergency Physicians.