Dr. Anne Abrahamson MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

April 18th, 2017
Never see her even if scheduled to see her specifically. Most of staff is rude, offput and uncaring. Not sure if th doctor knows what goes on under her nose of is she instructs them to not all ow a patient to arrive 5 minutes late be sent away and charged a no show fee. Maybe she has just gotten detached from her Hippocritac oath/ why she became a physician. Either way I will go to U of M or the DMC to find a better practice...it would be better to drive an hour away.
Maybe she needs to retire or just see patients in the hospital.

April 22nd, 2016
staff always changes
the staff always changes and once you see the doctor after that you will see different person like a nurse and not dr. Ann . she is to busy at the hospital and not at her own office

October 21st, 2015
The staff is wonderful, they were able to get me in asap.

August 5th, 2015
Still in Pain
Can't say anything specific about Dr. Abrahhamson, because I never saw her, but I sure have a few things to say about her receptionist. I made an appointment by phone about a month ago, to see Dr. Abrahamson. I was told the office was in Wyandotte, and I was given an address. Two days before my appointment I got a call from Dr. Abrahamson's office staff, asking me to be a half hour early, so the could do admissions paperwork prior to my appointment. Well I went to the Wyandotte office, only to find a partially constructed office building at the address they'd given me. I called Dr. Abrahamson's office, only to be put on hold for 10 minutes. I finally asked a construction worker who was working on the building if he knew where the Dr.'s off was located. He told me the office was actually located, which is in Taylor, MI. When I arrived at that office, the very rude receptionist informed me that I was late. (It was still 5 minutes before my appoint time) I told her I was late because someone in her office had sent me to the wrong location. She essentially called me a liar. I showed her my phone notes from the day I had made the appointment, which I just so happened to have written on my referral slip. She got even more agitated, and asked me for my X-rays or CAT-scan info, none of which I had been told to bring. Her agitation increased, and she asked me to fill out some record release forms, "A.S.A.P.", or else I would not be able to see the Dr. that day. By then I'd had enough of her attitude, so I informed her that I would take my business elsewhere. I'll never find out if Dr. Abrahamson is a good doctor, because her Receptionist lacks the people skills that someone in her line of work should possess.

March 19th, 2015
I love Dr. Anne! she has helped me so much with pain in my neck, back and hips.

March 8th, 2013
Unhappy Patient for 2 + years
Always liked & respected her as a Dr until she hired 2 physician assistants and now its next to impossible to get appointment with her. If the other Drs have a problem with anything during your appointment they cant fill your meds until speaking with Dr Abrahamson, and that can take more than 10 days. That is very painful. Unfortunately, no one even gives follow up instructions, they just leave you hanging.:(

May 4th, 2012
If your in pain you might have to wait awhile to get in, That hurts.

June 3rd, 2017