A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Ades:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Ades, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ades graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ades has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- PA Hospital of The University of PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Molly Ades MD is a female Neonatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Ades practice?
- Dr. Anne Ades has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Ades practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.