A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Allan, MD is board certified in Dermatology, Dermatology - Dermatopathology, and Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Allan graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Allan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Emerson Hospital
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Allan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anne Allan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anne E. Allan practice?
Dr. Anne Allan practices Dermatology, Dermatology - Dermatopathology, and Internal Medicine near Lexington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA and Boston, MA.
See Lexington Dermatologists and Lexington Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marian Allan, Dr. Mariana Allan, Dr. Marianna Allan, Dr. Marianne Allan, Dr. Maryann Allan, Dr. Maryanne Allan