Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Nov 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Amer was very informative and explained all aspects of the issue concerning me. I will return for a follow up and look forward to seeing her again.Thanks for the great medical service!

Oct 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very impressed with the care and courteousness of everyone!

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She was professional, effective communication, kind and helpful with answers to all questions. She excelled on all levels.

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Amer is very congenial and bright. She remembered me from a previous brief visit a couple of months ago. Since then I have visited specialists per her recommendation. My blood pressure was a bit high and she put me on the mildest form of drug for now.

Oct 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

So efficient and clear. Dr. Amer has such a welcoming smile

Oct 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The Doctor was very professional and helpful... Thank you for helping me out in time of need !

Oct 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All staff extremely helpful and professional (front desk, medical assistant and doctor). Waiting room has pleasing decorations. Exam room is immaculate. I needed an x-Ray and was very happy they have one on-site and I was able to get results on the spot.

Oct 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Amer is very personal & knowledgeable. She diagnosed the problem, very gentle and apologetic that she has to probe me, educates and tells me all options out there for my medical condition. She informs me of non-surgical treatment and refers me to GI.

Oct 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional and pleasant demeanor. Would recommend highly to family and friends.

Oct 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I just love Dr. Amer, she is great!

Oct 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I really liked her. She explained the information I needed to know and is very nice. Seems very knowledgeable.

Sep 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everyone was was very nice and very competent. The building was clean and quiet. Everyone explained what they were doing and asked the correct questions so I could explain my problem. I feel I am getting the right medical treatment .

Sep 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent customer service. Doctor was very knowledgeable and informative.

Sep 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I absolutely adore Dr. Amer! Very kind and to the point! I highly recommend her!

Sep 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everything was very quick. All people were very nice. They addressed my problem. I am grateful.

Sep 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She very careing . I do like my new Dr.

Sep 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was a little nervous about taking my 4 year old daughter to a urgent care but Dr. Ammer was wonderful with her and treating her.

Sep 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great experience! Dr. Amer was extremely helpful and friendly!

Sep 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

No issues with my provider.

Aug 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Amar was great, staff was friendly and was amazed at how quickly

Aug 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Amer is a super nice lady. She addresses your concerns in a manner that you are comfortable with! I don't feel like the wait was long and the facility is super clean!

Aug 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She was very kind and informative and caring

Aug 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Amer is just truly amazing. The first time she treated me she had to sew a gash up on my forehead. She made me feel relaxed and I was confident she could help me. Since then, my entire family has seen her, husband, kids, my brother and now uncle.

Aug 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great job!

Aug 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This is somewhere I would take my small child with pride. Very clean, quick, friendly, and very reasonable prices. Thank you for being there.

Aug 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Amer was wonderful. She has a great bedside manner and was very empathetic. Would absolutely recommend her to anyone.

Aug 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very impressed by this office. I thought that everything went super smoothly. I would highly recommend them to anyone

Aug 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Amer was extremely kind and knowledgable. She explained everything clearly, and gave me other options to come back for it this treatment wasn't effective. She genuinely cares about her patients.

Aug 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

it was amazing

Jul 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The Dr. and her staff were kind and very helpful.

Jul 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was not told that I had cellulitus but an infection. Which I do realize is the same thing. I would have preferred to be told it was cellulitus as I do work in the medical field at St. Joseph Hospital in Orange, CA

Jul 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great bedside manner, ensures all of your questions or concerns are answered. Very nice facility

Jul 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best Urgent care center and great doc!

Jul 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best walk in clinic ever! Everybody is so nice. They all seem like they like to work there. The place is so clean. I like this place better than my regular doctor.

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.amer was very nice.

Jul 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Awesome experience considering I broke my foot. She explained everything and reassured me that it would all be ok. She did not leave me waiting long and answered all my questions. Thanks so much!

Jul 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Amer was a pleasent change to other provider's i've seen at previous UC's. She didn't make me feel rushed, and explained my condition slowly and clearly. And the office was nice and clean and staff was great! this is our new UC destination from now on

Jul 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was amazed on how Dr. Anne Amer treated me. She was very polite and nice. But I didn't have a good experience with their Medical Assistant named Dakota. I don't think she knows how to draw blood. Overall, I was very satisfied with Dr. Amer.

Jul 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you for the excellent service provided to me at this clinic. The facility is clean, the staff professional and efficient.

Jul 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Anne was amazing --- she actually listened to what I had to say. She was easy to converse with, interested in my concerns and very professional at all times. I feel like I could tell her ANYTHING! I will return.

Jun 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would absolutely recommend Anne. She was very pleasant and through. She legitimately wanted to ensure you were comfortable and happy. I will be going back as needed.

Jun 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Amer is by far, the most friendly and sincere doctor that I've ever been to. I was extremely impressed and would recommend her to anyone!

Jun 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank You!

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wonderful doctor...takes time to listen to concerns.

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent, efficient, and caring.

Jun 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I did not schedule an appt., but was taken into an examination room very quickly. I found Dr. Anne Amer to be a very caring and thorough doctor.

May 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Amer was great. She made me feel very comfortable and discussed options to help avoid future problems. I felt that she truly cared about me and my well being. I and my family will definitely be using her services in the future.

May 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Amer was friendly and professional. I would definitely come back to see her.

May 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best Dr around. Very frienda along with the staff.A

May 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She was very kind and listened to what I had to say. She was very clear about what syeps they were going to take to help me, and ecplained the possible next steps to take if I needed them.

May 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Fantastic....would of made an appointment long ago if I would of known how good they would be.

May 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Amer is very nice, caring, and took the time to ask if anything else was going on. Would definitely come back and recommend.

Apr 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She was knowledgeable, attentive, caring and had a wonderful beside manner. Woukd highly recommend.

Apr 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Amer was a very pleasant doctor, one of the best I have seen in at an Urgent Care facility. Thank you so much

Apr 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She was amazing!!

Apr 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best experience at an urgent care center I've ever had. It was quick, easy, and I got everything I needed. Was feeling better by the end of the day! They even offered to take care of my boyfriend if I ended up getting him sick. Super nice folks!

Mar 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The office staff was helpful and efficient. The office itself was clean and nicely decorated. Dr Amer was just wonderful! She was nice, listened to what I had to say, and obviously knew what she was talking about. I will definitely be returning.

Feb 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great! A

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Dr. Anne Amer is AMAZING! show details Dr. Anne Amer is AMAZING!
Mar 25th, 2013

I visited Dr. Anne Amer at the new Urgent Care clinic in Orange to get treatment for my cough. The wait was no longer than 10 minutes, but that was only because I had to fill-out new patient forms. Dr. Anne Amer came into the room only after 2 minutes of waiting in the patient room. She walked in, introduced herself, shook my hand, and washed her hands right after, which is what I expect. She listened carefully as I told her my symtoms and reason for visit. She was able to diagnose me accurately and prescribed me medication to cure my illness in addition to prescribing me a new prescription for my high blood pressure. My experience with Dr. Anne Amer was a very pleasant one and I have now decided to make her my regular doctor. I will be seeing her again on my follow-up visit.

Go Elsewhere... show details Go Elsewhere...
Feb 18th, 2011

Spend you money elsewhere, she doesn't care, doesn't listen, and just runs though patients like they're just a number.