A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Davis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Davis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Davis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Citizens
- Citizens Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Bruns Davis MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne B. Davis practice?
- Dr. Anne Davis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Davis practices Internal Medicine near Talladega, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.
See Talladega Internists.