Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anne Hayes
Dr. Anne Hayes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lebanon, PA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hayes is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon, Lebanon Valley Health Net Physicians and GSH Medical Staff Physicians. Dr. Hayes has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Anne Hayes has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Anne Hayes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lebanon, PA.
Dr. Ronnie Mohammed
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Lebanon, PA 0 mi24
Dr. Thomas Kantor
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Lebanon, PA 0 mi32
Dr. Efrem Magtagnob
Lebanon, PA 0 mi6