A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Hayes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Hayes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hayes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- Lebanon Valley Health Net Physicians
- GSH Medical Staff Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Bonneau Hayes MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne B. Hayes practice?
- Dr. Anne Hayes has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Hayes practices Internal Medicine near Lebanon, PA.
See Lebanon Internists.