A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Wong, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- University of California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Beatrice Wong MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne B. Wong practice?
- Dr. Anne Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Wong practices Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Anesthesiologists and Orange Internists.