A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Bankson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Bankson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bankson
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Bankson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Bankson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Child Development
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bankson graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Bankson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center First Hill
- Certifications and Recognitions
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Marie Bankson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Bankson practice?
- Dr. Anne Bankson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Bankson practices Family Medicine near Kirkland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Kirkland Family Physicians.