A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Bankson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Bankson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bankson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bankson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Bankson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Child Development
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bankson graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Bankson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center First Hill
- Certifications and Recognitions
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Marie Bankson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Bankson practice?
- Dr. Anne Bankson has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Bankson practices Family Medicine near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Family Physicians.