Anne Bass Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Anne Bass?

October 29th, 2016

Arrogant and, frankly, rude.

June 9th, 2016

I Have taken my mom to numerous top doctors in nyc . Trust me when i say that Dr Bass is a true professional and very caring doctor. totally ridiculous to read any and i mean any negative reviews on Dr Bass . She is great and i really mean it . Her staff make for a really great team. Again i ask to trust me , she is great . God bless Dr BASS

August 30th, 2015

Dr Bass is a specialist but she lacks warmth and personality when it comes to her patients. she does not take the time to explain anything to you, she does her exam and sends you off for tests and has limited conversation with you about your condition or treatment.

August 5th, 2014

Great doctor very caring I was at a loss for words at the help she offered me when I lost my insurance. She helped me sign up for financial assistance through the hospital so I could get treatment there while I waited for my new insurance to kick in. Unfortunately my new insurance doesnt cover her or the hospital and I have been going elsewhere which has not been a walk in the park.

May 20th, 2013

Great

She's always available and willing to do anything asked promptly.

March 24th, 2013

One of the Good Ones

After my previous rheumatologist caused me to have more problems not less, I went to Dr. Bass. She performed a very thorough exam, asked thoughtful questions and spent time with me explaining options for both the short and long term. And the same has been true for the follow-up visits. I am feeling much better and living with no pain. Also, her staff deserves a shout out -- the most courteous and helpful team. It is a very well run office.

October 1st, 2011

Not very good

I never felt comfortable during the visit. She ordered a dozen test but could not make the right diagnosis and she was very arrogant the entire time. Much happier with my new rheumatologist.

March 21st, 2011

Professional and caring

A patient for several years, I have found Dr. Bass to be extremely wise and caring. Worked with me until she found a solution after other physicians had given up. I highly recommend her for solving difficult issues.

October 15th, 2010

If you want a Dr that cares about you, look for another doc.

She does not care about her patients and she is very rude. Do yourself a favor and look for another doctor.

December 19th, 2009

Listened to what I had to say and worked with me with the treatment needed. If not on time, only 5 to 10 minutes wait time. Explained everything. I would recommend her to anyone.

August 6th, 2009

Good Doctor If You Are Pretty

Years of prednisone, antibiotics, antidepressants and other medications have packed quite a bit of weight on me. A rheumatologist should be aware of this. Yet she treated me with clear contempt because I was overweight and implied I was too lazy to exercise. You don't need to be treated with this level of arrogance when you are in pain and seeing a doctor for help.

March 13th, 2017