Overall Review

3.4

March 11th, 2014
Dr. Anne Bauman is no longer with this practice and the doctor to replace her, Dr. Wyatt left the practice suddenly with no explanation to any of his patients. Dr. Bauman also left suddenly with no explanation to any of her patients.

March 11th, 2013
An excellent primary care physician
Dr. Bauman has been my primary care physician for over ten years. She is very good at listening during appointments. I write down my questions ahead of time, then we review which are the most important, so that we can spend more time on those. When Dr. Bauman offers advice or tells me what I need to do, it is always explained clearly. During my annual physical, she does an actual exam: examining my abdomen, testing reflexes, looking in my ears, eyes, and mouth, testing my balance, and so on. I like it that she orders the basic blood tests ahead of time, so that we can talk about them during the office visit. In all my experience with Dr. Bauman, she has always proved to be an exceptionally good doctor.

November 12th, 2012
Dr Bauman did not follow up on information I had written in questionaire during my visit.Dr Bauman did not address my concerns about a health issue that I had raised. Just said she did not know.I felt her tone with me was very condescending. I would not reccomend her to anyone.

February 27th, 2012
Office too busy.... needs to slow down...
You need to have notes and documentation about yourself and why you went there for a visit.... This office recently lost several doctors and a nurse practioner and are looking to replace them with new staff.... If you go now,,, they are overworked and overbooked and rush through your visit..... you have to bring notes... remind them of why you are there and then ask questions quickly before your appointemnt is done...... Talk it up and they will take care of you... You have to be interactive and help them out.....

November 8th, 2009
Very rushed and judgemental
The first visit (I had never met her.) She came in sounding very rushed and to the point. OK, maybe it was just a particulaly busy day. Follow up visit after a cardiac workup, was very short, (3-5 min). She had a very condescending tone, because I am having a problem giving up cigarettes.I was abruptly taken to the front desk,my chart in her hand. While following her down the hall I said, "so how was my bloodwork?" She spinned her head around to say fine. The medical assistant I saw first was beyond stressed and told me she needed a new "expletive" job. If I did'nt want a cigarette before, I would have died for one after. I am looking for a new MD.

March 21st, 2009
She is really awesome. she has to deal with alot of weird idiots on drugs. some of them throw stuff at her but she still keeps her cool. She really cares that you get whatever you need