A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Beaven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Beaven is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beaven
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beaven Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Beaven, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beaven graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Beaven has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Beaven MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anne Beaven practice?
- Dr. Anne Beaven has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Beaven practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Internists, Durham Hematologists, and Durham Oncologists.