Dr. Anne Bercovitch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anne Bercovitch?

Did not get complete exam.

Posted on May 5th, 2016

I was to have a full body check. She did not do that.Never checked between my fingers & toes.Never lifted my arms either & never checked my scalp. I was concerned about an area on my nose and she said to come back in 2 months for another checkup. Was it suspicious? I have no idea. She asked me about 2 "sun" spots on my temple and measured them, but did not tell me any concern she may have had. She was obviously running behind and I did not get a thorough exam. I had a set appointment and I sat in the waiting room well after that and once in exam room, waited far too long before she came in.I did not complain at the time. But after thinking about it, I waited too long & did not get the full exam! When you have to wait 2 months for an appointment and then sit and wait long after your scheduled appointment, this is not acceptable. I felt rushed by the doctor and after reading what a full exam should be, this is not what I received. I spoke with the person who referred me to Dr. Bercovitch and what they told me they received as a full body exam is not what I got. This person has been to Dr. Bercovitch on more than one occasion and was given the correct exam each time. So, was I rushed due to the doctor being behind? Not my problem. Does the practice think their time is more valuable than mine?! Wrong!

Posted on May 18th, 2015

Excellent experience, very bright woman, made us feel very comfortable

Posted on November 30th, 2011

Interesting doctor. Have had three visits thus far. Getting the first appointment in Providence was tough but after that it was easy. Pays attention and gave me the time for questions. Very thorough. Picked up on melanoma immediately. Likable. I'm very happy that she is now my dermatologist.

Posted on October 12th, 2017