A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Bever:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Bever, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bever graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Bever has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Anns Hospital Of Columbus
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Marie Bever MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Bever practice?
- Dr. Anne Bever has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Bever practices Pediatrics near New Albany, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH.
See New Albany Pediatricians.