A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Bird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bird
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Bird, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bird graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Bird has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Frances Bird MBBS and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anne F. Bird practice?
- Dr. Anne Bird has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Bird practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Psychiatrists.