A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Bird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bird
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bird Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Bird, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bird graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Bird has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Frances Bird MBBS and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anne F. Bird practice?
- Dr. Anne Bird has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Bird practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Psychiatrists.