Dr. Anne Blackett DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 17th, 2013
Dr Blackett is amazing! She was always there when I was having preeclampsia, she made me feel like I was her only patient and she always remembered me and actually acted like she cared about me and my baby. I definitely recommend her, she is by far the best ob I have met.

February 25th, 2013
Fabulous and Friendly
When I was entering the third trimester of my first pregnancy the doctor I was seeing stopped delivering, so I switched to Dr. Blackett, who had recently transferred into that Women's Center. So glad I did! Despite business, when I was in an appointment with her, she always made me feel like her only patient. I felt at ease and unhurried. Questions were thoroughly answered and concerns were never treated lightly. I had hoped to deliver naturally with my first, and she was very encouraging. When, during labor, it became apparent that I would not be able to do so, she patiently guided me through the decisions and eased my fears. I have since had her deliver me other two babies, with wonderful experiences all around. She has become almost more than a doctor - a friend. When I came in she would remember what was going on with my family and children (whose names she remembered) and asked about our lives. Her bedside manner is gentle and capable - she always had answers and options. I am so sad that I have to find a new doctor now that I've moved.

February 8th, 2013
Worst doc I've ever had
Dr. Blackett almost made me lose my pregnancy because of her inattentive approach to her patients. The staff was very rude, she never returned calls (even when I was having an emergency situation), and the wait time was ridiculous (even when they WEREN'T busy... you'd think for as long as you wait she must be spending tons of time with patients, but apparently not...). I have worked in a medical setting before and was shocked that she hasn't been fired or sued yet. Cache Valley doctors don't have to have as high of standards since we are so cut off from the rest of the state, but I drove an hour for every appointment after Blackett almost made me lose my pregnancy. It was worth all the time and money in the world to make sure my baby got here safely, and that I went to a doctor who actually cared.

June 17th, 2011
Great OB, Mixed opinion on office and staff.
I'm very happy with my choice of Dr. Blackett as the OB for my first pregnancy. She was extremely caring and took as much time as necessarily to answer my questions. I also loved Dr. Blackett's nurse.However my experience with the Cache Valley Women's Center in general is a mixed bag. At reception it seemed that only about 75% the time I was help in a very friendly welcoming manner. The Clinical Staff was about the same. Some employees just seemed grumpy. There were also a few times that I was stuck waiting, either in the waiting room of the examine room for quite a while, but I think that just goes with the territory of obstetrics.This a a large office with several OBs that rotate being on-call for holidays and weekends so if you absolutely need your doctor to deliver your baby this is probably not the right office for you. That said, I had appointments with a few PAs in the office and a different doctor delivered my baby and I had a great experience with all of the care providers.