Obstetricians & Gynecologists
North Shore Fertility
4250 Dempster St
Skokie, IL 60076
847-763-8850
Locations and availability (4)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  BAD EXPERIENCE OF I V F  |  show details
by SHIRLEY ABIDEEN on Oct 14th, 2013

WRONG DIAGNOSIS AND VERY BAD FOLLOWUP. NO EMPATHY AND COMPASSION FROM NURSING STAFF. DR BORKWOSKI IS APPROACHABLE BUT THE NURSING STAFF IS VERY INEXPRIENCED. GOD DELIVER YOU FROM THESE STAFF.

|  Very informative, Very kind staff thank you.  |  show details
by Andrea Atzeni on Sep 23rd, 2013

Very informative, Very kind staff thank you.

|  STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2012

This is the worst doctor and staff I have ever experienced. First they have no clue what they are doing. I was suppose to have a trans vaginal ultrasound, which should be done by a doctor or at least have one on staff. The day I had it done no doctor was in the office and her nurse Anal (sp?) and some tech attempted to do it which resulted in a botched ultrasound, and further left me bleeding profusely and hurt. I immediately discontinued treatment with them b/c if they couldn't do something as simple as an ultrasound then how could then do something like an IVF. Also, they charged my insurance company for this, which my insurance company is fighting them. In addition, they will tell you it will be covered by your insurance and then code the procedures incorrectly and as a result your insurance will deny the claims. Even after my insurance company pleaded with them to change the code so I wouldn't have to pay, they refused. Thus, you end up paying out of pocket. STAY AWAY FROM NORTH SHORE FERTILITY AT ALL COSTS OR IT WILL COST YOU IN THE END.

|  Worst experience ever.  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2012

Terrible experience. No follow up from Dr. Borkowski after a procedure that resulted in complication. Staff is irresponsive and I felt like they were trying to get me of their backs with standard replies. I was healthier before seeing this doctor. Will never go back.

|  Dr Borkowski is wonderful  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2011

My wife and I have been trying unsuccessfully to have a child for quite some time and honestly we were at the point of just giving up. We visited Dr. Borkowski at her office for a consultation and she could not have been more caring, more knowledgeable and just plain empathetic to our situation. It was obvious she is not just a skilled doctor, but a person who cares deeply about her work helping couples have children. My wife is now pregnant and I give Dr. Borkowski so much credit for both her professional expertise and her wonderful attitude towards her patients.

|  show details
Aug 2nd, 2008

We rarely got to see her. Most of the time we ended seeing the nurse more than her. But whenever we got to see her, she would explain things quite well. She was patient and answered all our question.