Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Oct 24th, 2015

I have had a series of health problems and seen many physicians. Dr. Borkowski was by far the most attentive, understanding , supportive and easily accessible physician I have seen. She answered all of my questions patiently and checked in on me to see how I was doing. She even gave me her personal cell number and she answered right away when I had a question. Dr. Borkowski was so reassuring; I cannot say enough good things. I HIGHLY recommend her.

Very informative, Very kind staff thank you. show details Very informative, Very kind staff thank you.
by Andrea Atzeni on Sep 23rd, 2013

Very informative, Very kind staff thank you.

Dr Borkowski is wonderful show details Dr Borkowski is wonderful
Jan 10th, 2011

My wife and I have been trying unsuccessfully to have a child for quite some time and honestly we were at the point of just giving up. We visited Dr. Borkowski at her office for a consultation and she could not have been more caring, more knowledgeable and just plain empathetic to our situation. It was obvious she is not just a skilled doctor, but a person who cares deeply about her work helping couples have children. My wife is now pregnant and I give Dr. Borkowski so much credit for both her professional expertise and her wonderful attitude towards her patients.