Dr. Anne Bowen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anne Bowen?

October 18th, 2013

The Best

I have been seeing Dr. Bowen and her twin sister Dr. Johnson for a number of years and I can say that they are the best doctors I have ever met. They treat the patient, not the symptoms, They listen to you and what you have to say. They know that symptoms are just that, Symptoms. The issue you may have is the issue. They care about you and so does their staff. I cannot say how much I love this office!

May 6th, 2013

I loved dr. Bowen. Unfortunately, you can never see or talk with her. The staff is horrible and rude. It's obvious that they don't care at all about their patients. There is absolutely no follow up care or concern. The one NP is very competent, Vicki. Kathy, the other NP, is awful. She's rude, not very knowledgable, and uncaring.

January 24th, 2013

Dr Anne Bowen & staff are rude

After dropping my father as a patient because he asked for an emergency prescription for his blood pressure medication on a Saturday (called Dr Bowen-the physician on call), threatened to drop me as a patient because I didn't pay a balance I didn't owe (Amy in billing made a mistake and no one apologized), rude receptionist, I mean...my experience with this practice has been a nightmare. I hope they read these reviews and change, this group of people is absolutely unprofessional and quite frankly, it's disgusting.

September 13th, 2011

Had been going to Dr. Bowen for 15 years and she still didn't know my name and her office staff is very rude.

September 10th, 2010

Closest thing I've found to "Dr. House"...

Dr. Bowen and Vicki McLorie (who practices under Dr. Bowen) are the absolute best physicians I've seen. They are concerned, practical, and do not dismiss concerns or imply that they are psychosomatic. They are both interested in getting to the root cause of the issues that plague their patients and will request whatever test is necessary to reach an accurate diagnosis. I had two remarkable experiences, one with each of them, where many other doctors couldn't figure out what was causing my discomfort. Vicki figured out that straightening of the spine from recent dental surgery was causing months of excruciating pain and sudden-onset headaches, while other doctors just scratched their heads and prescribed muscle relaxors and pain killers hoping it would eventually clear up. After being treated by Vicki with Vioxx, the headaches subsided within one week and I was able to function again and keep my job.Dr. Bowen figured out that Lyme Disease was causing my years of cripling stomach pain and bowel issues, while some top docs/surgeons in NYC kept calling it IBS. Two weeks into my month-long course of antibiotics to treat the Lyme, my symptoms were completely gone! I had my life back and could enjoy food once again. Thank you, Ladies, you will be sorely missed now that I've moved away.

June 9th, 2010

Long wait time in examination room. Also, if you need to call back for any reason, the staff is rude and unhelpful. They don't seem to keep very good records either as every time I have called I know more about the dates of my last visits than they do and they're supposedly looking at your record. ?? Will be looking for a new doctor.

October 20th, 2009

I am thrilled to live in an area where there are these great doctors who provide excellent care. I love both physicians and nurse practitioners. Whenever I recommend someone to the practice, they are greatful for the recommendation. I trust them completely with our family, extended family and friend's medical care. Couldn't be happier.

March 12th, 2009

Watch out for office staff

The Nurse Practioner and the staff are rude, unresponsive to patients needs and more concerned with talking amoungst themselves. They are unprofessional. It is unfortunate for a doctor who years ago was quite the opposite. The larger the practice has grown the less time and care they spend with patients and the staff reflects this.

February 22nd, 2008

I have found Dr. Bowen to be very competent, thorough and caring and the practice staff to be courteous and responsive.

May 4th, 2016