A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Braunstein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Braunstein graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Braunstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Delta Medical Center
- St. Dominic`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Braunstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anne Braunstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anne S. Braunstein practice?
Dr. Anne Braunstein practices Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Sonora, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Angels Camp, CA.
See Sonora Family Physicians and Sonora Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marian Braunstein, Dr. Mariana Braunstein, Dr. Marianna Braunstein, Dr. Marianne Braunstein, Dr. Maryann Braunstein, Dr. Maryanne Braunstein