Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

1.0

Terrible Doctor show details Terrible Doctor
by Sunny on Jul 17th, 2015

The doctor, Anne Braunstein, was rude, condescending & overall, a terrible doctor. I had an allergic reaction to something which caused a SEVERE rash starting on my legs & spreading. The dr. made it obvious she was not happy that I asked for the injection instead of the pills. I still have no idea why that upset her so much. She snapped at me & said in a nasty tone that "it works the same." She blew me off when I asked for steroid cream but I was miserable, and needed it, so I asked the nurse to ask her & I heard her tell the nurse no & say "she wanted the injection, she can just sit there." So.. for 2 days it helps then the itching/irritation comes back worse than before. I go to my primary care doctor who had access to the Med 7 paperwork & who was quite surprised at the extremely low dose of steroids they gave me. My Dr. showed me the physicians guidelines for dosage on my type of rash & I should have been given between 80-120mg of the steroid. Dr. Braunstein gave me 10mg. TEN. That should be malpractice.