A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Breitinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anne Breitinger is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Breitinger, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Breitinger graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Breitinger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne M Breitinger MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Breitinger practice?
- Dr. Anne Breitinger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anne Breitinger practices Gastroenterology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, WA.
See Portland Gastroenterologists.