Internists, Gastroenterologist (digestive)
1130 NW 22nd Ave
Ste 410
Portland, OR 97210
503-229-7137
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

|  Bed side manner/uncaring & demeaning  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2013

This Dr was very dismissive of my concerns, and while trying to explain to her that I was ill all the time & haven't felt good for yrs & had absolutely no energy, etc. she informed me that she thought I was fine & just needed to force myself to do more, etc. When she performed a procedure on me, I was not informed that I was being put to sleep & when I finally had a follow up apt & informed her that I was shocked that I wasn't informed about being put completely 'under,' she almost giggled & said, 'That's a good thing,' and left the room! I didn't want to even give her one star, but felt I had to, to continue this review.

|  show details
by Dave V. on Jan 16th, 2013

She said, "We can fix this". The first, and only, to say this. This was exactly what I needed to hear.

|  Patient  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2012

Doctor was incompetent, insensitive and I would not recommend her. The staff was efficient.

|  A Walking Menace  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2011

This woman should not be a doctor. We took my dying mother to see her only because we didn't want to give up, nor did my mom. Dr. B, who had never met my mom, shamed her and belittled her for choosing to fight the very deadly cancer she had. Dr. B said (and 4 others were there, so I am not lying): "What's wrong with you? Why do you keep fighting? Do you want to die full of tubes? Why don't you accept that you've had a good 82 years and die with dignity?" This to a woman who was terminal and courageous enough to try and fight--at her age. Shame on this doctor! She is a menace to any patient who sees her.