Dr. Anne Brutlag MD Patient Reviews

August 11th, 2012
Caring and Knowledgable
Dr. Brutlag is very knowledgeable but when she doesn't have the answers she takes the time to consult with other physicians and facilities for information. She truly cares about you as a person, takes the time she needs for a thorough exam and prescribes the treatment she feels you need not just what the insurance company wants. I appreciate her honesty and her caring manner even when she has to give you bad news. I've been her patient for 25 years and have referred my children, my mother and various friends to her for answers and all have been happy with her ability to finally give them a diagnosis and a doable treatment plan.

November 16th, 2011
In good hands
I was very impressed with her knowledge and that she went through each vertebre with me and explained what was happening. Complete physical exam. Very easy to talk to, down to earth - would recommend her to anyone.

April 4th, 2011
Wishy washy physician
This physician was on the fence with all of my questions.Could not give me any answers about anything and did not know what to do for me or who to refer me to. My teenager can give me those kind of answers. Come on Park Nicollet, lets do better than this! My time and money deserves better.

February 22nd, 2010
Best Physical Medicine Specialist Around!!!
Dr. Brutlag is a wonderful, truly caring person and physician. She treats me with honesty, patience and respect...doesn't make me feel like just any patient on her daily schedule...I like that she doesn't have to read my entire patient history at beginning of each appt. to recall info of my condition and treatment plan, even when I haven't seen her in a while. She was the first specialist I had gone to, after wasting time and money on so many others, who believed me when I said I wasn't imagining my pain or other myriad of symptoms...said that certain conditions can't be diagnosed using imaging equipment or lab tests...this was the case for me...I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia several years ago, and she has been treating me off and on since then. Basically, she's simply awesome & I am so blessed to have stumbled upon her :)

July 9th, 2008
Rude when she dont get what she wants
Dr Brutlag will demonstrate a tantrum when a discussion is not going her way will throw hands up in the air state that " We are done" and ignore anymore conversation with the patient and walk away. Will refuse to provide information that was added to patient info from a 3rd party and refuse to allow access to this information. Protecting a work comp case worker over her own patient.

Health Guides